Adokrsps

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Official Forums of Adok 667, A runescape private server created by Adok. We're a community based server that has Pking, Dicing, PvM, Events and More!

3 posters

Kev's Support/forum mod app

kev

Kev's Support/forum mod app Empty Kev's Support/forum mod app

Post by kev Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:06 am

I know the player base is low at 5-10 players right now, but with the marketing page being close to finished, I can say we will be getting some more players! I will make a youtube video for the server after, and encourage others to join me! Check out my marketing page under my intro. In advanced thanks for reading Smile

- What is your in-game name?
    Kev

- What is your real name?
    Mark

- How old are you?

- What time zone are you in?
    Eastern Standered timezone

- What is your current rank?
    I have no rank other than bronze member donator.

- How long have you been playing Adok?
    I have been playing Adok close to a week.

-  How many hours are you active daily in-game?
    I am active 6-7+ hours during the night time indefinitely and during the day. At night there aren't any staff on and I could cover my time zone.

- How often are you on the forums?

I am always on forums, and love to contribute to them. I spend equal if not more time on forums because i have it on my phone and 2 monitors.

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers? (Specify)

I have run my fair share of server, to be specific New-Era, Infinite Era, Pwnxile. I was staff on Hyperion, which was a 718/865 and developed for them. I developed for Supremescape and Pwnxile.

- Are you staff on other server at this moment?

No I haven't run a server in a little while, or joined any servers other than Adok.

-  Why should we pick you?

In my opinion I think you should pick me because I know 718 sources really well due to my experience in rsps scene and rune-server. I have been apart of the rsps community for over 7 years now, and have pushed out my own content on these sources, so ask me any question and ill do my best! I love to help new players around the server, along with putting my own efforts to grow the server. I feel like you should also pick me because I can monitor both forums and in-game at the same time, cause i enjoy both.

- If your friend was breaking a rule, and you were a staff member, how would you handle the situation? (Be Specific!)
    If my friend was breaking the rules and I was a staff member I would handle the situation like any other. Depending on what rule was broken, I would remove my friend and whoever was involved in the situation to a disclosed location. If any other staff were on I would notify them and tell them to teleport to the area. If no staff member was present and it was a serious problem id notify one through a different mean, ex. Skype. From there myself, or a different member will give the penalty or warning suited for the rule broken.

- If a player came into game and started to advertise, what would you do? (Be Specific!)
    If a player joined the server to advertise I would warn them, and then mute them and notify a staff member. If I have the power to ban, I would do so, if it wasn't a "troll" advertiser.

Thanks again for reading my application!

Kev
    Andrew
    Andrew
    Admin

Kev's Support/forum mod app Empty Re: Kev's Support/forum mod app

Post by Andrew Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Thanks for applying and good luck!
    We're going to take this in consideration,
    Ofcourse no-one will be promoted till we hit a little more players.
    But looking good!

Andrew
    kev

Post by kev Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 am

Andrew wrote:Thanks for applying and good luck!
    We're going to take this in consideration,
    Ofcourse no-one will be promoted till we hit a little more players.
    But looking good!

Andrew

Thanks, mate!
    Qwentin

Post by Qwentin Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Looks very good mate Smile
    kev

Post by kev Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:45 am

Qwentin wrote:Looks very good mate Smile

Thanks man! I appreciate the feedback Smile